Sunday, March 29, 2009

48 hours in Istanbul!!!



Last weekend I had the chance to travel to Istanbul for the weekend.

I had been once again back in the 70s when I was a kid, typical family holidays...

This time I really wanted to plan it as a gourmet trip.

Lately I had read many articles in gourmet magazines, food blogs, chefs and food & travel editors, friends of mine had advised me to plan a trip to Istanbul as lately has become a must destination for all foodies, and not only...

After last weekend the only thing I can say is that I would love to go again and again and again....

The architecture, Bosporus, the aromas of spices, the food, the people....

Every part of the trip was an experience, I could fill pages with lists (and I was only for a weekend...) however I strongly advise you not to miss the following 3



9 ece aksoy

oteller sokak no 9

tepebasi/istanbul

tel 02122457423

http://www.dokuzeceaksoy.com/


For the atmosphere and the food

Cigdem Patisserie

Divanyolu cad No: 62/A

To buy authentic turkish sweets and home made chocolates with unique ingredients

Cemberlitas Hamam

Vezirhan Cad no8

http://www.cemberlitashamami.com.tr/

An experience you will never forget ( get the luxury package)


No comments:

Post a Comment